Pages

Tuesday 22 October 2013

Follow us on facebook!!



It's where it's all happening! Lou Loves This on Facebook!


 
I have so much to share with you all, I have been making and crafting, I've been to the Knitting and Stitching Show in Alexandra Palace (not one photo was taken lol far too excited!) I adopted a gorgeous rescue greyhound named Rumer, my dolls are jet setting all over the place and are in a beautiful new haberdashery store! Christmas orders are flying in.... of course, if I was a better blogger you guys would know all this right?
 
I am feeling quite blessed to be able to do something I love, something that is good for my soul, everyday... stitching!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the many new orders and selling your beautiful dolls in a store! I love the new blog look as well!! You're doing great, Lou!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love my doll Ava. Thank you sooo much Louise! I absolutely adore her xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love my doll Ava. I absolutely adore her! Thank you soooo much Louise xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by.... let me know you were here.... I love comments :)

Louise x